Saturday, January 22, 2011

Needing a day to relax and do nothing

I love love love our place in North Georgia.  And going there every other weekend wears me out and leaves me little time to do anything.  The weekends spent at home are always about getting the house in order and getting ready to be out of town the next weekend.  Not enough ME time.

This is a weekend at home and I cancelled my plans to meet a friend so I could have ME time at home.  I'll do chores, but they'll be done leisurely.  What I'm really excited about is making my own yogurt again.  It's been MONTHS.

I haven't posted what I've eaten - so here's a wrap up:

Thurday:
Breakfast:  Yogurt, blueberries and granola, pecans
Lunch - veggie lasagna
Dinner - a few nuts and a chocolate biscotti

Friday:
Breakfast:  skipped
Lunch: Optifast soup
Snack: Slim-fast - and a cup cake (yeah - worth it, too)
Dinner: chicken fried rice (made at home - not too much oil)


And how have I moved?  I haven't.  I keep getting a sore throat, which is my body's way of telling me to take it easy.  I've been getting up around 5:15 each morning and I'm sleep deprived.  Gotta work on that so I can move without feeling exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.