Thursday, January 13, 2011

Still frozen in

That's right - not snowed in, frozen in.  We live on the side of a hill and there's no getting up it.  Soon I hope - I'm about to go batty.

I've been thinking about my eating and needing a plan, structure and not much work.   It needs to be somewhat automated - I don't want to have to think about food during the week.  

I know - I've been there before.  Said it before.  But now D is somewhat on board.  So - back to a modified Optifast plan:

Breakfast most days - yogurt (greek style) with blueberries and almonds 
Lunch most days - Optifast soup
Afternoon snack - carrot sticks and peanut or almond butter
Dinner - small portions of whatever D prepares.

Exercise - walking - either the hills around my neighborhood or Leslie Sansone.

And to borrow Sarah from MFD's mantra (borrowed from Yoda):  No TRY DO.

And to everyone from MFD - thanks for all the well wishes and for following me here.  Sarah - to leave a comment, just click the comment link at the bottom of the post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.