Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hey - I'm a maintainer!

It hit me this week that my weight has been fairly stable for the past year.  Sure it's a good 30 lbs higher than I'd like, but it's stablized.  I like that.

I took a few days off exercise - work got in the way one night and I just didn't want to one night.  Back at it today.  Leslie Sansone 4miles express.  My heart rate didn't get above 141 and the average was 130 (my max according to Polar is 135 for moderate).  I did well today. And I feel well too.

After the work out - made a huge salad of butter lettuces, raddicio (sp) and carrots.  And home made caesar salad dressing.  Not quite the real thing, but full fat, full flavor everything so a little will go a long way.

Found a local butcher - YAY!   We bought a month's worth of meat and two properly cut, properly sized filet mignon steaks.  Guess what's for dinner tonight?  Classic - steak, baked potato (D and I will split), sauteed mushrooms for me,  the wonder salad I made and wine.  I'm happy.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.