Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Clothes that fit

When I first lost weight on Optifast, DH helped me purchase a new wardrobe.  A gorgeous wardrobe I felt wonderful wearing.  Over the years as the pounds crept on, the clothes no longer felt wonderful to wear.  And I found myself in punish mode when it came to buying new clothes that fit: black skirts. White tops.  BORING.

I've started watching sales and over the past month have picked up two cute skirts - they flatter my shaper and I feel good wearing them.  I'd forgotten how important that is  - to feel good in your clothes.

I'll keep shopping the sales - this time with an eye for what pleases me, not just what is practical.   That's actively being kind to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.