Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just a quick update..

For those of you who knew I was having some blood work done to make sure I wasn't redeveloping metabolic syndrome, the initial results indicate that all is well.  Blood sugars are normal, A1C is normal, insulin is normal, cortisol is normal, thyroid is normal.  Cholesterol is slightly elevated.

I'm relieved, and at the same time feel a bit frustrated.

More good news, after whining and venting, I relaxed some.  And the scales are nudging downwards again.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there (I know it's easy to say). At least you're relaxing a little. Venting is good for that. Deep breaths....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lynn. The scales are still nudging downwards - and as long as I see a downward trend, no matter slow that trend is, I take the doctor at her word. If I'm continuing to do everything I need to do to lose and get stalled again, I'll try to wait more than week before panicking and after a week or so, I'll go to the endocrinologist. I appreciate your checking on me!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.