Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 1

Goals:
Drink at least 60 oz of water - yes
Plan and prepare my food - yes
Reward: time spent reading new magazine (More) - yes

Today's goals:
Drink at least 60 oz of water
Plan and prepare my food
Log my food
Journal
Rewards: time spent reading magazine, time spent doing absolutely nothing

I'm not sure what Martha Beck would say about my two-handed approach to accomplishing 4-day wins, but these are old habits that used to be firmly established. I don't think it will take too much effort to get them re-established.

Sandra - thanks for the encouragement! You are an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.