Friday, October 30, 2009

Home from vacation...

... and my body thanks me. I think I've learned a lot from this trip
when it comes to food choice management.

First of all - PLAN
Second of all - stick to it.
Third of all - vacation is not a synonym for "eat what you want"

Honestly, I feel like I've gained 10 lbs. Some of that is due to lack
of exercise and just feeling lethargic. (Fixing that tomorrow with
ChaLean Intervals). Most of it, though, comes from over eating and
eating too much fried food and too many sweets. My body just can't
take it anymore. And I paid the price - I had painful digestive
troubles most of the week.

This is the first time I've gone away and not had any kind of food
plan. NEVER AGAIN.

1 comment:

  1. {{maura}} I hope your stomach and overall body feel better soon. Isn't it interesting how we can do this whole maintenance thing for years and STILL learn lessons? Even the "duh, why did I do that?" moments. I hope you had fun on vacation, though!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.