Monday, November 23, 2009

Great reading

Thanks to Polly for bringing Annie's post to my attention - and thanks to Annie for posting such a great entry in her blog - The Amazing Shrinking Girl.

Annie's entry reminds us to focus on the positive aspects of staying on track with our weight management goals instead of the 'negative.'   I think it's very timely as we move into 'feast' season and we map our way from cocktail parties to treats at work to festive holiday meals.  We all know we need to adhere to boundaries as we go through the holiday season.  How we think about the boundaries can help or hinder us.

1 comment:

  1. Maura,

    I'm responding to a previous post where you reference punishing yourself with food. That is truly inspired thinking. We call it comfort food, but I have often thought it's really beating-oneself-up-more food. I look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on it.

    Best

    Peach

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.