Friday, January 22, 2010

Just a quick post

It's been a busy week.  The highlight was the installation of new garage doors and the hauling away of the junk that was in the bay where MY car belonged.   My car is now nice and dry and warm in the garage - and that makes me smile.  It's even better than jewelry and chocolate!

My weight is up - see Friday Weigh-In.  I'm OK with it and I acknowledge that making peanut butter cookies was not such a great idea.  The good news is that there are some cookies left - and I made them on Sunday!

Not much else is going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.