Saturday, January 23, 2010

Malaise Setting in?

So, I didn't track calories for two days this week and the pedometer was forgotten for a day and wrong on others.

These are simple accountability tools and I'm fighting them!   I wrote about not wanting to log and count count calories on MFD and got some great ideas about how to structure my added foods in their database.  I'll be working to incorporate those ideas.  In the mean time, I bought myself a small notebook to write down every bite.   A friend at work lost 85 lbs and has kept it off - not sure how long - and she writes down every bite.  I know I need to come to terms with food so I'm willing to try this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.