Friday, July 2, 2010

Down 4.8 lbs!

It hasn’t been that bad. I have two protein shakes, hummus, arnold sandwich thin and carrot sticks during the day. And then small portions of what D cooks.

What is working for me is that I’ve baby-stepped adding re-establishing my weight management habits and I’ve made peace with myself about using some processed food (protein shakes) to help. It may be that protein shakes will be with me for quite some time. And I’m OK with it.

To recap my successes for the month of June:

I am logging or at least writing down every bite

I am drinking water consistently

I am practicing yoga

I have learned about mindful eating - from a spiritual aspect rather than sheer will-power.

I am learning to breathe

Not bad, all things considered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.