Saturday, September 25, 2010

Got married

Yep - D and I went to the courthouse and said I do in front of the judge.  It was short and sweet.

No pics of the ceremony - but here are two from the day.  First is one of me the morning of - I'm wearing a family heirloom that has been worn by every bride in my mother's family since 1956.  It is her aunt's brooch and at least 100 years old.   I was honored to wear it and hope that my marriage will be as blessed as my parents (they celebrated their 54th anniversary this year).


And I had a cake and flowers delivered to the place we stayed...



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.