Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snowing Cold - No other news

It snowed here Sunday night and we're still buried in it.  I know for much of the country, a snowfall doesn't bring life to a grinding halt.  It does here.  And the little kid in me LOVES it!

I lied when I said no other news.  I got D to read Refuse to Regain.  He doesn't agree completely with Dr. Berkley - especially on Primarian eating and he really wishes she'd come out and say "IT'S GOOD TO BE HUNGRY."

I think D really doesn't get it that when you already have a thing about food, being too hungry for too long a period of time is just not a good thing.

Regardless of the differences of opinions - D and I are struggling with - and talking about - my weight gain.  I have to do the work - but it has to be done in a way that we both can live with.  But the good news is that we are no longer ignoring the elephant in the room.  Pun intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.