Sunday, January 2, 2011

Taking care of me

What have I done today to take care of me?

Stopped eating.  I have to admit, intuitive eating will likely be one of the hardest things I've ever had to master.  It's so counter intuitive for me to not clean my plate - to stop eating to assess if I'm still need full.  I've got a lifelong membership of the clean plate club - and that clean plate (empty chips bag, cookie container, pint of Hagen Daz, etc) has always been my cue to stop eating.  So I'm being gentle with myself and each and every time I PAUSE before eating, and during eating to assess my hunger level and then HEED the assessment will be a success.

What else did  I do - went for a walk.  It was short, but it was movement regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.