Monday, February 28, 2011

Checking In

While I didn't have great eating days last week, I did delay my eating (met that goal) and I drank my water (met that goal) and I posted my progress.  So, I'm calling last week a success in my baby step journey back to my happy and healthy weight.

I don't plan to post my weight, but once a month - on the first of each month.  My goal for March will be to lose 4 lbs and I will do this by weighing my food (when at home), choosing healthier options in restaurants,   drinking my water and increasing my movement.

Of course, my first goal is to shake this crud so I actually feel like moving more.

1 comment:

  1. You should call the week a success!! Great job especially while being sick :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.