Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Salads = Feeling Better

I've had two days with salad for my lunch and my digestive system is already feeling better.  I don't feel so bloated and icky.  Yay!

On the sugar front - I said no to a cupcake yesterday.  Yay.  I didn't say no to an ear of roasted corn and a slice of cantaloupe - and the blood sugars were slightly elevated this morning.  Sigh.   Some of my favorite summer foods - healthy ones at that - are gonna make me ill one day?

And the Million Bells - doesn't look so good since D took over.  I'm not going to fight him on this.  But I know it will not bloom unless it gets hours of full sun each day.

And I finished a scarf last night.  Well, almost finished.  The knitting part is done.  I have to weave in some ends and then block it.  I can't wait to see the true finished project.  It's gorgeous unblocked and I have a feeling the blocking is going to make it even better.

And I'm putting off going to work.  Guess I'd best stop that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.