Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 2 update for Ten in Ten

I guess the biggest update is that I left the group.  What I thought was a thoughtful response to the criticism I received for my decision resulted in numbers being thrown at me.  I don't have time for that kind of crap and I was quite disappointed that was what was offered.

I know my life and what I can do and I'm sticking to that.

So - I'm on my own and I'll post my own challenges and updates here.  Why not?

So the check in is not as good as last week's:  I'm up .8 lb - 178.8.

This week's goals:


  • Consume less alcohol at night - ie, skipping the evening cocktail until Wednesday (our mid week "date night")
  • Log my food and hunger levels.  
  • Stay hydrated
  • Remember to breathe when the stress hits.
That's it for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.