Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy

One of my frustrations for the past three years is that it seems my dear husband does not know how to cook without using butter, cream or sour cream.  And he's especially happy when he can use a combination of all three fats in the same dish.

Tonight's menu: ground beef with noodles.  I gave him no preparation instructions because one does not tell his man how to cook.  I was expecting to pick my way through a fat laden stroganoff type sauce.  I was very happily mistaken.  The dish had no  butter, no cream, no sour cream and it was delicious.

The rest of today went well enough.  I logged. I ate when I was hungry.  I stopped when I was not.  I did get too hungry because I sort of accidentally skipped breakfast.  Bad idea.  But it turned out OK.

And I did pilates when I got home from work.  18 minutes.  Worked up a sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.