Monday, May 28, 2012

A Salad A Day - June Eating Challenge

I have an addiction - it's called Pinterest.  I'm not ready to give it up as I think I'm getting so many great ideas and being introduced to blogs (or reintroduced in some cases)  that inspire me in my journey to live an inspired and healthy life.

In this morning's perusal, I saw this image of a fantastic salad and I followed the links straight to the Oh She glows blog which had this big hook!  A good hook  - a challenge to eat a salad a day for the month of June.

I joined the challenge and I can't wait to see all the great ideas for salads.  I know that as much as I like a good salad made with crisp lettuces, I get tired of them very quickly.  My goal for the challenge is to learn to think outside the box when it comes to salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.