Thursday, May 31, 2012

Feeling more confident

OK - I'm thrilled.  Compared to what I did before the 2-year hiatus of movement, this seems so small.  But it is great for me.  I've walked 4x since D and I returned from vacation.  And 2 of those times, this is the BIG thing, have been in the morning before work.

Starting next week, I plan to switch two of my walks to Jari Love's Extremely Ripped - with no weights for the first month.   This program uses compound moves to work the full body and is done at a fast enough pace so that the heart rate remains somewhat elevated.  Perfect for me.

And now it's time to get ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.