Monday, March 3, 2008

The World's Healthiest Foods

I'm reading Michael Pollan's In Defense of Food and it's already got me rethinking my 'obsession' with nutrition, but I do think most of us either have forgotten or need to learn how to eat healthy, real food. George Mateljan's web site The World's Healthiest Foods is a great resource to learn about the nutritional content of foods and how it can help you make incorporate healthy foods in your diet.

It also has tons of recipes and healthy cooking techniques. Overall, it's a great site. One thing I really like is that while Mateljan does sell his book through the site, he doesn't push it on site visitors. He generously makes so much information available for no cost at all. I appreciate that.

Here's that site again - giving the URL this time: www.whfoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.