Friday, October 16, 2009

Starting Over with my Conquer Sneak Eating 4-Day Win

Wednesday wasn't so good. Stress and I are not good friends. And I remembered, too late, that stress and binge eating (especially unhealthy food like cake and other sweets) combine to make me feel utterly horrible.

The stress will be with me for a while so I am determined to take really good care of myself and choose foods that engender peace in my body.

I got back on track with my eating yesterday - no sneak eating at all - but I didn't count it as a win. It was more of "I feel so bad I don't want to eat." But I'll take it as a start and build on it.

Also, I am in the midst of the first phase of ChaLean Extreme. Despite feeling so badly yesterday, I pushed through the workout and felt better. One thing I've noticed about following her program is that I get out of my head and really concentrate on the exercised. I don't do that when I do cardio. It helped with the stress.

Time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.