Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Weigh-In - Up 1 lbs

Friday's Check in  
11/6: 154.4 
11/13: 153.2 -1.2 lbs 
11/20: 153 - .2/1.4 lbs  
11/26: 152.8 -.2/-1.6 lbs 
12/4: 153.8 +1/-.6 lbs  

Well - it's not nearly as bad as I suspected it will be. I could go into a full scale litany (ie, self-flogging) about what I didn't do. It's simple - I didn't eat well and I didn't exercise.  

This week's plan: Food - I will be keeping it as simple as possible, broth based soups with veggies and lean (ie, chicken, turkey or shrimp) for lunch, yogurt and a healthy starch for breakfast, protein shake or boiled eggs for my afternoon snack, and then regular dinner (reasonable portions) with D. No more games with this.  

Exercise - I'm going to continue to be gentle with myself. Two days of ChaLean Push, 4 Days of Leslie Sansone or walking. And if I can, yoga or pilates a couple of times.  

That's it.


2 comments:

  1. 1 lb. isn't bad at all. I'd take it. ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maura, just waving hello. Just looking at your weight log--you not only maintained for the past month, you did have a net loss. I know it's challenging not to be hard on ourselves for losing more, but you're doing great. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.