Saturday, December 12, 2009

Housekeeping the blog

I'm dangerous with organization.  I get too wrapped up in at times.  But I wanted to make my blog a bit easier to navigate, so I've done some organization.  I would LOVE to use TypePad, but I'm too cheap, so working with time and Blogger constraints, I've added a menu bar for and certain types of posts will be found categorized - exercise updates, new habits updates, rants, and now Friday Weigh-In's.

Speaking of Friday Weigh-In's  - I did weigh yesterday and was pleased to see that I was down a lb.  I have been far from perfect with my plan to eat healthfully and lightly, but I do think I'm making progress.

The funk continues.  I need to do some self-examination and if I find the funk is all about food and weight management, I'll write more about it here.

1 comment:

  1. down a pound in one week in December is AMAZING! Rejoice!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.