Monday, December 28, 2009

I've crossed the line

Dragging problems from a relationship out to the internet will not make the problems go away and it is incredibly disrespectful of the relationship and the other person involved. D and I made a vow to not do that. I walk a fine line with my blog - our relationship does have an impact on how I manage my weight. And obviously by the comments that have been left here lately, I've crossed that line. I need to rethink how I use this blog to ensure I don't do that. I won't post any more about this.  


But lest anyone think I'm in an abusive, unhealthy relationship - please be assured I am not. D is kind, intelligent, and caring. He also has a medical and science background so many of his arguments about my weight management are sound. He is my number one cheerleader. I wrote about his support here: Support Network


My relationship with D is off limits and I will respect that boundary too by not posting about it.


And now back to our regularly scheduled program....