Saturday, January 2, 2010

Still Sick and Physically Challenged

Ugh.  This cold turned into an asthma episode and now I'm under orders (my own, based on vast experience) to be quiet and calm and move around as little as possible.  Jumping up and down to Leslie Sansone won't be happening for a few days.  That's the bad news.

The good news is that D and I went to Blairsville for the holiday and for the first time in ages, I didn't return home feeling stuffed to the gills.  I ate reasonably the entire time.   Yay for me.

And speaking of Yay for me - I'm adding that to my 28 day challenge.  I need to start giving myself daily credit for all the things I do right instead of just beating myself up for the ones I missed on.

And on a completely different note, D and I witnessed so many beautiful things over the past two days.  The first was watching a cow tell her farmer that her calf was stuck in a creek bed and then watching the farmer help the cow rescue the calf.  Amazing.   And this morning, we watched it snow and I was able to see it stick (unusual  in GA lately) and saw beautiful perfect snow flakes.

Happy New Year to all who may be reading this.  I wish you peace and health.

-M

2 comments:

  1. Maura-

    Happy New Year to you. I hope 2010 is a good year for you.

    Jill/Perk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jill. It's good to see you 'here' thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.