Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wanting protein

So I did Jari Love again last night. I missed my workout on Tuesday so I did Jari Love AND went for a short, not too challenging walk last night. The walk was tough at first, but then my legs stopped protesting (they were tired after all those squats and lunges) and the walk was enjoyable. We’re having lovely spring weather and I plan to take a longer more strenuous walk tonght.

For the first time in I don’t know how long, I’m protein hungry. This is definitely a sign that I’m on the path to eating more cleanly - and I think the strength training is what I needed to nudge - and I mean NUDGE - me back on the path. I really do feel so much better when I limit non-fiber filled starches like pasta and white rice. (D doesn’t like brown rice and thinks whole wheat pasta is an invention of the health food industry so it’s not real - go figure)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.