Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tough Day

I woke up sometime in the wee hours yesterday morning with the big toe joint throbbing. I ignored it and even went on to do Leslie Sansone despite the dull throb of that big toe joint. < /br>

That made the gout angry, and there was no ignoring it today!

Have I mentioned that I'm quite bitchy when I'm in pain? It's not one of my better traits and I do try to control it. Not so much this morning when work hit me out of the blue with crap. Let's just say that I was not in the running for Ms. Congeniality.

Sigh. The cost of forgetting to start my day with kindness? Vanilla ice cream. At least a cup.

And I spent this evening being kind to myself. And it's better.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.