Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just a quick pat on my back

Yesterday, I committed to myself that I would take a walking break at lunch.  I started with excuses before I even left the house - my thighs will chafe, I'll just wait to workout until I get home.  But I stopped myself with a gentle "you're making excuses" and I packed my shoes and took my walk.

I don't particularly care for walking in "the largest office park in America" as the streets are incredibly busy with traffic - and I don't mean pedestrian.

Today's  - do the same thing but take a different route and if it is raining (we desperately need the rain), go across the street to the mall and walk the mall.

So - a pat on the back for me.  I honored myself by walking when I said I would.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.