Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hubby has refrained....

.... from saying "how many times do I have to tell you to follow a recipe just as it is written the first time you make it?"

Yep, the peanut butter rice crispies did not turn out.  I added chocolate.  And forgot the recipe figured the peanut butter being used would be full of sugar, not the healthy kind I used.  Anyway, most of them ended up in the trash can - they weren't good enough to share.

But my defiance "this makes me smile" moment made me smile.  So, I did indeed honor myself.

Today - bored at work.  What will make me smile?  Reading. I will read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.