Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Food Diary.com

Rejoined.  I truly WANT to be able to eat intuitively and I'm moving the line towards that.  But here are two cold hard facts (I think they're facts - I'm going under the assumption they are):

1.  Obesity and then drastic (more than 2 lbs per week) has played havoc on my metabolism.  I can't have as much food as I want without killing myself with exercise and that is no longer an option.

2.  I have a little bit of an eating disorder.

I need to track my food - hunger levels (see #2), focus, satisfaction AND calories (see #1).

MyFoodDiary.com is, for me, the easiest online calorie tracker there is.  And I am willing to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.