Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wishing you all peace, love and happiness

Well, it's my 50th birthday today and to be honest, it has inspired some thinking about what I want in my life and what I'm doing to make that happen.

One of the thoughts I've had lately is that I spend a great deal of time reading about improving things I want improving and writing about how I want things to be improved. (Main focus - my weight).  I don't spend much time actually DOING anything to accomplish the desired improvements.

To that end, I have decided to take a year long hiatus from this blog.  This time next year, I'll re-evaluate.

Thanks to all you who have read my ramblings and offered your encouragement by leaving a comment or two.

Wishing you all much peace, love and happiness in your lives.

Maura
maurastoolbox  at  gmail  (should you want to email)


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is inactive. To visit the current blog, go to inspiredbythecreed dot wordpress dot com. Replace the dots with '.' - this old blog is suddenly attracting spammers, but I'm not yet ready to take it down.